Download Epson L220 resetter for free and reset Epson L220 printer alternate red light blinking error, Fix Epson L220 printer LCD error “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support”
When Epson L220 ink pad counter is overflow your epson printer will stopped working and the red light will alternate blinking, on the LCD screen (if your printer has one) and also computer show windows error: The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support. You only need spend a little time to reset Epson L220 printer, Epson L220 printer will prints again!
Free Download Epson L220 Printer WIC Reset Utility resetter
WIC Reset Utility means Waste Ink Counters Reset Utility. You can download Epson L220 printer WIC Reset Utility with link below:
Download WIC Reset Utility for Windows Download (ZIP, 2.56 mB)
Download iWIC for Mac OS 10.5 Intel and higher Download (iWIC.dmg)
Epson L220 WIC Reset Utility requirements:
Product name: WIC Reset Utility – Epson L220 resetter.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10; MAC OS 10.5 Intel and higher
Languages: Arabic, English, Japaneese, Chineese, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Portugeese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Epson L220 WIC RESET UTILITY CAN:
– reset Waste Ink Counters – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY
– check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters – FREE
– read and write serial number – FREE
– read and write USB ID – FREE
– read and write HEAD ID – FREE
– reset Ink Level counters in printers L100, L200, L800 only – FREE
– color check pattern – FREE
– initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset – FREE
– retrieve device information – FREE
– make firmware downgrade (when do you need it to do?) – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY
– cleaning printhead – FREE
– Ink charge – FREE
– make EEPROM dump, backup – FREE
– paper feed test – FREE
– nozzle check – FREE
How to Reset Epson L220 Printer with WIC Rest Utility
You have to Buy WIC Reset Uility Reset key for Epson L220 printer
1. Go here – http://resetkey.net/getkey and put the Reset Key in your shopping cart. (Price: $8.99 per key)
2. Pay by PayPal and also Credit Card and get Reset Key for Epson L220 printer in email message.
How to Reset Waste Ink Counters in Epson L220 inkjet printers with WIC Reset Uility Tool
+ First: Check Waste ink counter status:
After connect printer and computer, open WIC Reset Utility then click “Read waste counters”
Press Read waste counters to Epson L220 ink pad counter status
If Epson L220 waste ink counters equal or more than 100% -> Your Epson L220 printer waste ink counter was overflow, you need to reset your Epson L220 printer with Epson L220 resetter
+ Next: Click on “Reset Waste Counters” to start reset Epson L220 printer
Click on “Reset Waste Counters” button
+ Then: Go to – RESETKEY.NET to buy WIC Reset key.
You will receive an email like this:
After you got WIC Reset Key from email, enter Epson L220 reset key to the box, then click “OK” to start reset Epson L220 Ink Pads Reset Utility
Now switching OFF Epson L220 printer and restart Epson L220 printer and print test.
Video how to reset Epson L220 with Epson L220 resetter
Please watch this video to see demo how to reset Epson L220 printer with WIC Reset Utility
WIC Reset Utility is Epson L220 resetter tool, you can free check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters, then reset Waste Ink Counters to save your Epson L220 printer and save your money. You will need spend about $45 – $60 if you take your Epson L220 printer to service center.