Download Epson Stylus TX120 resetter for free and reset Epson Stylus TX120 printer alternate red light blinking error, Fix Epson Stylus TX120 printer LCD error “The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support”
When Epson Stylus TX120 ink pad counter is overflow your epson printer will stopped working and the red light will alternate blinking, on the LCD screen (if your printer has one) and also computer show windows error: The Printer’s Ink Pads at the end of Their service life. Please contact Epson Support. You only need spend a little time to reset Epson Stylus TX120 printer, Epson Stylus TX120 printer will works again!
Free Download Epson Stylus TX120 Printer WIC Reset Utility resetter
WIC Reset Utility means Waste Ink Counters Reset Utility. You can download Epson Stylus TX120 printer WIC Reset Utility with link below:
Download WIC Reset Utility for Windows Download (ZIP, 2.56 mB)
Download iWIC for Mac OS 10.5 Intel and higher Download (iWIC.dmg)
Epson Stylus TX120 WIC Reset Utility requirements:
Product name: WIC Reset Utility – Epson Stylus TX120 resetter.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10; MAC OS 10.5 Intel and higher
Languages: Arabic, English, Japaneese, Chineese, Turkish, Italian, Polish, Portugeese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Epson Stylus TX120 WIC RESET UTILITY CAN:
– reset Waste Ink Counters – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY
– check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters – FREE
– read and write serial number – FREE
– read and write USB ID – FREE
– read and write HEAD ID – FREE
– reset Ink Level counters in printers L100, L200, L800 only – FREE
– color check pattern – FREE
– initialize (disable) PF deterioration offset – FREE
– retrieve device information – FREE
– make firmware downgrade (when do you need it to do?) – require RESET KEY – you have to BUY RESET KEY
– cleaning printhead – FREE
– Ink charge – FREE
– make EEPROM dump, backup – FREE
– paper feed test – FREE
– nozzle check – FREE
How to Reset Epson Stylus TX120 Printer with WIC Rest Utility
You need to Buy WIC Reset Uility Reset key for Epson Stylus TX120 printer
1. Go here – http://resetkey.net/getkey and put the Reset Key in your shopping cart. (Price: $8.99 per key)
2. Pay by PayPal and also Credit Card and get Reset Key for Epson Stylus TX120 printer in email message.
How to Reset Waste Ink Counters in Epson Stylus TX120 inkjet printers with WIC Reset Uility Tool
+ First: Check Waste ink counter status:
After connect printer and computer, open WIC Reset Utility then click “Read waste counters”
Press “Read waste counters” to Epson Stylus TX120 ink pad counter status
If Epson Stylus TX120 waste ink counters equal or more than 100% -> Your Epson Stylus TX120 printer waste ink counter was overflow, you need to reset your Epson Stylus TX120 printer with Epson Stylus TX120 resetter
+ Next: Click on “Reset Waste Counters” to start reset Epson Stylus TX120 printer
Click on “Reset Waste Counters” button
+ Then: Go to – RESETKEY.NET to buy WIC Reset key.
You will receive an email like this:
After you got WIC Reset Key from email, enter Epson Stylus TX120 reset key to the box, then click “OK” to start reset Epson Stylus TX120 Ink Pads Reset Utility
Now switching OFF Epson Stylus TX120 printer and restart Epson Stylus TX120 printer and print test.
Video how to reset Epson Stylus TX120 with Epson Stylus TX120 resetter
Please watch this video to see demo how to reset Epson Stylus TX120 printer with WIC Reset Utility
WIC Reset Utility is Epson Stylus TX120 resetter tool, you can free check the current value of waste ink counters and ink level counters, then reset Waste Ink Counters to save your Epson Stylus TX120 printer and save your money. You will need spend about $45 – $60 as soon as you take your Epson Stylus TX120 printer to service center.